In most homes, the living room is where one receives guests and also spends time together as a family. It is designed to be comfortable and inviting without looking too casual. The burden of creating this look often lies on the sofa. This is why it is essential to put in some time and effort before narrowing down your choice of sofa. While traditional sofas have been around and will continue being in style, more and more people are turning to modern sofa models and designs like the ever-popular Wakefit sectional sofa. The Sectional sofa or L-shape sofa is a great design that is the perfect balance of style and practicality. Let’s take a deep dive into finding out why so many homeowners are fascinated by this elegant piece of furniture.
Benefits Offered By Sectional Sofas
If you are on the fence about whether or not to order a sectional sofa from a reliable website, here are a few points that might help push you in the right direction:
- Sectional sofas are well suited for rectangular and square-shaped rooms.
- It offers more seating space compared to other sofa designs and models.
- L-shape sofas are easy to maintain and are perfect in homes with young kids and pets.
- The upholstery of most sectional sofas can easily be refreshed.
- You can give the sectional sofa a makeover by changing cushion covers according to the season or a theme.
- L-shape sofas can be used as daybeds without having any added effort. If you have unexpected overnight guests, it can also be used as an additional bed for the night.
- Some sectional sofas come with additional storage space.
- It suits modern living room décor.
- It can be used as a room divider if you have a large living room.
- The sectional sofas can be easily cleaned as all the cushions can be removed and replaced.
- Sectional sofas come with right side chaises and left side chaises. You can choose the one that suits your requirements.
- Sectional sofas can be arranged in different ways to take advantage of the space available in your living room.
- L-shape sofas come in handy in using the often neglected corner space in most living rooms.
Different Ideas to Arrange An L-Shape Sofa
Although the L shape sofa is often arranged near the corner to take advantage of this underused space, it doesn’t always have to be the case. As long as you have enough space to move around in your room, you are free to place your L-shape couch in any way you want. People who are lucky enough to score a home with an exceptionally large living room tend to use an L-shape sofa to divide the room into different areas. Some people prefer to have the longer section of the L-shaped sofa against a wall so that the couch faces the TV. In fact, this is the preferred sofa position in most family homes. In case you have an elongated living room that also doubles up as a dining room, you can have the L-shaped sofa at one end of the room with the dining table at the other end. As you can see, the possibilities are endless.
Picking Out An L-Shape Sofa
With different L-shape sofas offering different features, it isn’t a surprise that you may be slightly confused as to which one to pick out for your room. This is where you need to be honest with yourself and consider the different pros offered by each design. For example, if you are a clutter freak with less storage space at home, it makes sense to buy an L-shape sofa that offers additional storage space. Or if you tend to have overnight guests regularly, an L-shaped sleeper sofa is a great alternative to setting up a guest bedroom. Listing out your requirements and expectations from your sofa makes it a lot easier to find one that you will love bringing into your home. With furniture becoming a lot more functional these days, it has definitely made the lives of homeowners all over the world a lot easier and also made sofas cost-effective!
Different L-Shape Sofa Set Designs
- Classic L-Shaped Couch
The classic sectional sofa comes in an L-shape with back support and a chaise at the end. It is great for lounging. The classic L-shape sofa comes in modular units that can be pulled apart and rearranged as per your requirement. It comes with a wooden frame and legs to create a more modern look.
- L-shaped sofas With Cushion backs
This model design offers support along both sides of the L shape. It is perfect for a small room and also offers plenty of seating space at the same time. While a regular three-plus-two sofa set can accommodate five people, a single L-shape sofa can accommodate six to seven people.
- L-Shaped Sofas With Recliners
If you are a fan of the recliner, L-shape sofas with recliners are right up your alley. They offer two recliner seats at both ends of the L. If you are planning on recreating a home theatre experience, this Sofa upholstery dubai model is an excellent choice.
- Sectional L-Shaped Sofa
The sectional L-shaped sofa is a versatile sofa that is flexible and can be converted easily to offer different seating arrangements. The individual modules can be pulled apart and moved around easily to create more seats for visitors.
- L-Shaped Sleeper Sofa
The L-shaped sleeper couch comes with a pull-out bed that can accommodate guests without any additional trouble. While these sofas are slightly heavier than classic L-shape sofas, they are worth the investment if you are short on space or do not want to invest in a lot of furniture at the moment.
Homeowners have so much choice compared to their counterparts of the yesteryears. With plenty of reliable websites popping up online, purchasing a sectional sofa in India is as easy as 123. Sectional sofas have become a reputable part of every modern home. It is now time to bring these stylish corner sofas to your home as soon as possible.