The roof is an element of the house that, in addition to complementing the architecture, plays a critical role in the construction. It is an element that must be carefully planned, taking into account the structure of the house, the aesthetics, and also the materials used in its preparation. There are many ways and different materials that can be used in building a roof. Today we will talk a little about these possibilities. You can also employ cleaning services to clean the roof
Types Of Structures
To define the materials used in the construction of your roof, it is essential to consider some factors such as the architecture of your home, the type of roof that will be built, and the load it will have to support. All these factors must be dimensioned by the architect still in the design phase. Roof structures can be built in 3 types of materials: wood, concrete, and metal.
Apparent Roof (Water)
The apparent roofs are those with a classic appearance, where they configure one or more inclined planes that extend over the building, forming eaves over the facades. One or more slopes can form these types of roofs; they can have different inclined planes “falling” in different directions on the building. Water plays an essential role in construction, as it directs rainwater in different directions over the land.
Materials For Covering Your Roof
As we mentioned earlier, the ideal type of tile for your roof should be determined according to the type of roof, the structure of the house, and the desired aesthetics for your construction. We can use different materials to make the roof covering, these being the most common:
- Ceramics: It is the type of tile most used to manufacture apparent roofs with one or more slopes. In addition to providing a beautiful look, offering different architectural possibilities, they act as a thermal barrier keeping the property pleasant.
- PVC: PVC offers numerous possibilities for covering the roof with a wide variety of colors. It is a light and strong material and also has an excellent seal.
- Polycarbonate: Polycarbonate also has various colors, the most interesting being the translucent version, as it allows light to pass through. This feature makes it an excellent option to cover environments where you want natural light.
- Glass: As well as polycarbonate, they are ideal for allowing light to pass through some house regions. An attractive option to use is combining with other types of tiles.
- Fiber cement: It is a material as used as ceramic and offers an excellent cost-benefit ratio. It is a light and resistant material, which allows savings in the structure’s construction since it does not need to be so reinforced.
- Zinc: Zinc tiles are produced in steel and then receive a layer of zinc to resist bad weather. They are rugged, lightweight, and easy to handle, plus they present a more affordable value.
You can employ a well known company that can give 100% satisfaction guaranteed.